11/30/2008

Thanksgiving

I have a lot to be thankful for this year; a job, my family and my health, as for the actual day, we had an easy to prepare Thanksgiving dinner at home (thanks to Boston Market). Thanksgiving day was a small gathering of just our immediate family (wife, kids and my sister in law).

The day after I managed to get in a 1 hour bike ride, the weather wasn't too bad, sunny with temps in the low 30's and wind at around 10-11 mph.


That's my yearly total as of Nov. 28th

UPDATE: regarding my PolarTraining account, after a last attempt to contact Polar (with two different email addresses) I finally got a reply from them and now have access again to my account and all the data that was stored there.

On Sat. it was back to Transition for a RyJax (Spinning & Yoga) class. This week it was TT intervals to determine our power training zones.

No comments: