1/21/2014

Which organized rides to do in 2014

I'm looking forward to the Dairyland Dare in 2014. A few of us in the bike club had considered doing one of the other rides in the Wisconsin Triple Crown, but now that that has been discontinued, it looks like the 2014 DD will be our ride of choice. These were a couple of my favorite pictures from the 2013 DD.

This was taken at the start of the day. The weather was just perfect
that day, cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon.

This shot was still early in the ride, but I had warmed
up enough to just start pealing back the arm warmers.

I'm not sure which other rides I'll do in that area (drift-less region of WI), I'm thinking about registering for the Horribly Hilly Hundreds, but that's a lottery, so there's no guarantee of getting in. The other ride, which I've done a few times before is the Wright Stuff.

Safe riding all.

No comments: