1/25/2014

What would I do as a Pactimo Brand Ambassador

I recently saw a promotion advertised by Pactimo for Brand Ambassadors...

so I sent in my application. It's not just for the free stuff that they offered (although some new kit is always good), but because I think I can help promote the brand. I'm the webmaster for a local Bike Club taking care of their website and Facebook page (Spring City Spinners), so I'm already a biking ambassador, communicating biking related information to our club members.
I've found Pactimo's gear to be top notch in the past and their prices are very competitive. The most recent piece of Pactimo gear that I purchased was a pair of their Articulated Cycling Knee Warmers and at the time I had some questions related to sizing. Their customer support was excellent, providing same day response to my emails, helping me select just the right size. I've worn them on several occasions, which required either a little extra warmth or support, or both, as sometimes my left knee needs a little compression/support, which the Pactimo Knee Warmers provide.

Pactimo makes the announcement about the winners accepted into the Brand Ambassador program, next month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Safe (and warm) riding all. 

No comments: