8/30/2008

Barns of the Pedal The Kettle

In previous posts I've mentioned that, as a kid, I spent a lot of time on my Grandparents farm. So the first time that I road the Pedal The Kettle route, I saw several farms that reminded me of those childhood days visiting the working farm. Today I decided to ride part of the PTK route and take some pictures of the barns on some of those farms. Here are of few of those pictures.







There are many more barns on the route, some in better shape than other, but it's a very scenic ride.
Hope to see you at this years Pedal The Kettle - Sept. 21st, 2008 - Waukesha, WI
As a member of the club I won't be riding that day, I'll be helping out at one of the rest stops (probably the Rome stop just before the 60 and 100 mile routes split).

Safe riding all

No comments: