The "Why I Ride" theme is from my recent entry for a Brand Ambassador position with Pactimo. Pactimo has a great line of cycling related clothing, and of all my cycling gear, the Pactimo items are my goto gear of choice.
The "Why I Ride" themed video, is a compilation of some clips from my favorite rides of the past year or so. It was hard to pick from hours and hours of video, when the entry video could only be 60 seconds, but these where my choices:
- The 1st clip after the title is from this seasons Lapham Peak Fat Bike Race Series. This might have been the first one where we had some snow, right after Christmas. All of the races in this series were at night.
- The 2nd clip is a from a ride to Holy Hill, that particular part was a bit of the decent, probably after having a piece of pie at the cafe after the climb to the top.
- The 3rd clip is also at Lapham Peak, but this time during daylight hours and some of our bike club members rented Fat Bikes to try them out for a group ride.
- The 4th clip is me rolling in to the start of one of our clubs (Spring City Spinners) summertime organized rides.
- The 5th clip is short, so if you blink you might have missed the deer crossing in front of me on the trail. Early morning Fat Biking, with a little snow falling, is a great time to see deer on the trails.
- The last clip is from the 2015 Santa Rampage event in Milwaukee, with every rider (and there were a couple of thousand all together) dressed as Santa (or - as in the video - some winter or holiday themed characters).
Here's the video entry, wish me luck, the winners will be announced on March 17th.