5/31/2007

Riding Glasses





I've wanted a pair of prescription sunglasses, for riding, for awhile now. I think I finally found a pair that suits me, they're made by Julbo and the model name is Race (perfect right!). These have a option to add the prescription lenses via an optical clip, just behind the photochromic lenses. I have the glasses on order, so I'll do a review here, hopefully fairly soon. Once I get the Optical clip I have to get my prescription filled into the clip frame to use it with the glasses.

Spec's for the Julbo Race glasses

  • Zebra® lens: photochromic, progressive protection Cat.2 to 4. Antifog.
  • Parabolic Nose System: Julbo exclusive adjustable nose. An innovating concept used to project the lens forward to optimize ventilation during activity.
  • Morpho Nose: flexible, shock-proof and non-slip nose insert for perfect grip in total comfort.
  • HCD concept: highwrap lens geometry for an extra-wide field of vision.
  • Anti Shock Insert: Shock-proof elastomer absorber at the temples for optimized protection.
  • Rubber Tip: optimized grip at end of temples thanks to an elastomer insert.
  • Extra flat elastic cord: adjustable for a perfect grip.
No riding for me tonight, I've got one of those summer head colds. Also, the club doesn't have any scheduled rides this weekend, because of two local events;

The Trek 100

and

Miller Ride for the Arts

Safe riding all

No comments: