I've wanted a pair of prescription sunglasses, for riding, for awhile now. I think I finally found a pair that suits me, they're made by Julbo and the model name is Race (perfect right!). These have a option to add the prescription lenses via an optical clip, just behind the photochromic lenses. I have the glasses on order, so I'll do a review here, hopefully fairly soon. Once I get the Optical clip I have to get my prescription filled into the clip frame to use it with the glasses.
Spec's for the Julbo Race glasses
- Zebra® lens: photochromic, progressive protection Cat.2 to 4. Antifog.
- Parabolic Nose System: Julbo exclusive adjustable nose. An innovating concept used to project the lens forward to optimize ventilation during activity.
- Morpho Nose: flexible, shock-proof and non-slip nose insert for perfect grip in total comfort.
- HCD concept: highwrap lens geometry for an extra-wide field of vision.
- Anti Shock Insert: Shock-proof elastomer absorber at the temples for optimized protection.
- Rubber Tip: optimized grip at end of temples thanks to an elastomer insert.
- Extra flat elastic cord: adjustable for a perfect grip.
The Trek 100
Miller Ride for the Arts
Safe riding all